Get more out of your Chamber membership!
Volunteer today to join us at the Evergreen State Fair Chamber Booth.
This is a great opportunity to promote the City of Monroe, Monroe Chamber and your business!
We have 4 shifts open on August 28, 29 and 30. We are required to have the Chamber Booth manned at all times from 10 am to 10 pm, and are looking for 2 volunteers per shift.
What our expectations are of our volunteers at the Chamber's Fair Booth.
- Be at the booth at least 10 minutes before you begin your shift.
- Have the booth Be at the booth the entire time of your shift (with the exception of quick bathroom and meal breaks).
- You are allowed to split your shift with other individuals in your company, but whom ever registers is the main point of contact and responsible for having that time slot manned throughout the whole shift.
- Please allow at least 10-15 minutes to park and walk the grounds to get to our designated area.
- All Fair Booth Volunteers are asked to wear something that identifies their business.
- All Volunteers are there to promote the City of Monroe, the Monroe Chamber and then their business.
- Monroe Chamber Member's fliers, business cards and marketing material and City of Monroe tourist Information are the only products allowed on the tables and in the tent. Volunteers are not allowed to remove, discard or hide any promotional items, even if they are a direct competitor of the Volunteer.
- All Volunteers are expected to be sober, polite, professional and helpful to Fair attendees and individuals that visit the Booth.
What the Chamber will provide:
- A covered area
- tables for Chamber Member Info and City of Monroe marketing information
- water for volunteers
- The Chamber has a limited number of admission and parking tickets we can provide volunteers, if needed. Carpooling is highly encouraged!
- 6 soft folding stools
Fair Special Deals:
Tuesday, Aug. 28
Bring a sibling, child, parent or neighbor. Whatever you do, come in twos for buy one admission, get another admission of equal value for free until 2 p.m.!
Sponsored by Speedway Chevrolet & RV Center
Wednesday, Aug. 29
Grab the kids and head to the Fair for Family Day where admission is $6 per person! Check out the Courtyard Stage schedule for special family friendly acts all day long.
Thursday, Aug. 30
You heard it right-- FREE admission for kiddos 15 and younger all day long! Purchase your unlimited ride wristband online by August 22 to save time and money so your day at the Fair can be spent more with each other.
Sponsored by Movin' 92.5 and 98.9 The Bull
Click here to read about other Special Admission Days.